Yavapai College Performing Arts Center (YCPAC) volunteers come from all areas of the community.A volunteer has a twofold job: to assist the patrons and to help promote the center and its programs.
Volunteers are also responsible for the safety and well-being of audiences, large and small, as well as personally contributing to the professional manner in which the Performing Arts Center is managed.
- Interest in providing service to the arts community
- Enthusiasm and customer service oriented, friendly and polite
- Ability to work with a wide range of personality types
- Well-groomed and professionally attired
- Ability to work as a team member and independently
- Make a commitment to work a minimum of one national event, one satellite event, and two local events per season.
- 18 years of age or currently enrolled college student
- Physically be able to climb stairs, stand for long periods of time and open heavy doors, etc.
- Attend an orientation and annual training and participate in on-the-job training for several events as a volunteer applicant.
The benefits of volunteering at the Yavapai College Performing Arts Center extend beyond the satisfaction of supporting Yavapai College in bringing cultural, educational, and entertainment events to our community. Other “perks” include:
- Warm and welcoming camaraderie between staff and volunteers.
- The opportunity to see most shows when volunteering.
- Great networking, both professionally and socially.
- Eligibility to receive the staff discount at concessions.
- Invitations to volunteer social and recognition events throughout the year.