Orphaned in India, 11 year-old Mary Lennox returns to Yorkshire to live with her embittered, reclusive uncle Archibald and his invalid son Colin. The estate’s many wonders include a magic garden which beckons the children with haunting melodies, and the “Dreamers,” spirits from Mary’s past who guide her through her new life, dramatizing The Secret Garden’s compelling tale of forgiveness and renewal.
This enchanting classic of children’s literature is re-imagined in brilliant musical style by composer Lucy Simon and Marsha Norman, a Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright. Based on the beloved novel by Frances Hodgson Burnett and winner of three Tony Awards, including Best Book of a Musical, the Yavapai College Music Department presents The Secret Garden through special arrangement with Samuel French, Inc.
Reserved seating tickets on sale now!
- Adult: $16.00 to $36.00
- Student, Faculty, and Staff: $8.00 to $18.00
- Yavapai College full-time faculty and staff and students taking 6+ credits are eligible for up to two tickets at this reduced rate. Available at the Box Office only. Please bring ID and proof of enrollment (students).
- Residents of Kachina Hall and Marapai Hall: $5.00 to $15.00
- Available at the Box Office only. Please bring ID and proof of residency.
- Youth Under 19: $8.00 to $18.00